Have a candle of the color symbolic of your magical need, according to the following list or as your intuition tells you:
- White: protection, purification, peace
- Red: protection,strength,health,passion,courage
- Light blue: healing,patience,happiness
- Dark blue: Change, psychism
- Green: money,fertility,growth, employment
- Yellow: intellect,attraction,study,divination
- Brown: healing animals
- Pink: love, friendships
- Orange: stimulation, energy
- Purple: power , healing, severe diseases, spirituality, meditation.
With a tip of a cleansed, terminated quartz crystal scratch a symbol of your need into the candle. This might be a heart for love, a dollar sign for money, a fist for strenght. Alternately use a appropriate rune or write down your need on the candle with your crystal. As you scratch or draw, visualize your need with the crystal clarity as if it has already manifested. place the candle in a holder. set the crystal near it and light the wick. as the flame shines, again strongly visualize the crystal, candle, and symbol will do their work.
( spell from scott cunningham’s a guide for the solitary practitioner)
** Due to an overwhelming demand, we made only 9 more & will be charging TONIGHT! Last chance to claim one, when they are gone.. they are gone! **
PISCES BLUE MOON WISH BRACELETS: by Dark Moon
Charged this evening on the Pisces Blue Moon in Salem, MA our Blue Moon Wish Bracelets are made with Blue Aventurine for luck & success, 2 Snow Quartz symbolizing “2 Full Moons in one month” for health & prosperity, and a sterling silver Full Moon for protection.
Click this link to order: http://www.darkmoontarot.com/Goddess-Bracelets.html
“Smudging” is the common name given a to powerful cleansing technique from the Native American tradition.
A smudge stick is a bundle of dried herbs, most commonly white sage, bound together by string. It is used in rituals to cleanse the area/house and drive away negative energies and spirits.
Any action undertaken with intention and belief can become a potent ritual, so consider your intention before you smudge and hold it clearly in your mind. Smudging should be done with care, with reverence and in an attitude of love.
How to smudge an area:
- If you’re doing it inside close the windows and doors
- Light your smudge stick on the unbent end from a candle
- Put out any flames so it’s smoking
- Make sure you have something to catch any ashes in as you move around the house
- Walk around the house and waft the smoke into each room with your hand or a feather
- While you’re doing step 5 say/think/whisper something along the lines of asking dark forces to leave and only embracing the light
- Make your way back to the room where your alter is set up, and smudge yourself by moving the smudge stick around the outside of your body three times as it burns
- When you feel the smudging is complete, stub the smudge stick out and make sure it’s not still burning (you dont want to burn your house down)
- Now, proceed with your spell/ritual
If you want to boost your vision before doing a tarot reading, tea leaf reading, or any other kind of divination, brew up a cup of tea and say the following before drinking it:
In this cup of steaming tea
Show me what I need to see.
I love the Earth!
On the night of a full moon, light a white candle, focus all your attention on your wish to open yourself to intuition, and say the following:
Moon, moon burning bright
Help me hone my inner sight
Make my vision clear and true
Show my what I need to do
Whether cards or stone of old
Show me what I need to know
Guide my heart and guide my hand
Help me see and understand.
For a simple banishing spell, write whatever you want to banish on a slip of paper, then light a small bonfire (outside) or use a fireproof dish (inside). Focus all your intent on ridding yourself of the to-be-banished thing, and say the following as you place the paper in the fire: “Banish this as I desire! Banish now into the fire!”
The ribbon is all shimmery, as you can see in the bottom picture. :)